What is Career Counselling?
Career counselling is a service that assists you in finding your full potential. We at Alegna Solutions Psychology Practice can provide career analysis to help you navigate your career path and understand your career goals. You may find that we can be very helpful when you’re feeling lost finding your hidden potential.
What to Expect from Career Counselling
Whether you are a student or recent grad or at the midpoint of your career trajectory and thinking about a career change, we can help you make sound decisions for your professional journey. Here are some things you can expect to work on during career counselling sessions with us:
- Assessing your strengths, skills, education, and experience
- Bringing your desires and dreams to the surface
- Identifying areas of untapped potential
- Considering various career options
- Exploring industry trends and hiring practices
- Researching job listings and employers
- Preparing for interviews
- Enhancing your resume
- Drafting cover letters
- Finding your first job or changing careers
- Charting a rewarding career path
Considering the expected job growth across industries, from the arts to healthcare, as well as exciting technological advancements in many fields, now might be a great time for you to book an appointment at Alegna Solutions Psychology Practice. Don’t hesitate to explore your potential with the guidance of a skilled mentor and prepare yourself for an ever-changing professional landscape.
4 Signs Career Counselling is Right for you
- You are about to take a career leap
- You are reflecting on your passions and purpose
- You want a more focused mentoring experience
- You are looking to improve your overall happiness levels and personal satisfactions
- You are wanting to improve and increase your financial goals
Once you’ve decided you’re ready for career development, the next thing to do is come talk to us at Alegna Solutions Psychology Practice. We will assist you in taking the necessary steps to streamline this process whether it’s identifying a new career path, learning to feel more confident, or finding your dream job. “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Do yourself a favour and book with us.